A companion to our previous post Crypt Construction: Improving the Draw, which focused on crypt cards that help you improve draws. Here, we'll discuss the various library options that help you formulate the crypt you need. Sometimes that's bypassing duplicate vampires; other times that's just getting another vampire.
Master cards are good options for helping with crypt manipulation. Master cancelation is rare and crypt manipulation is low on the list of targets for canceling. This means that you can almost assuredly play these cards with little interference (exceptions noted). These cards also leave your minions free to do other actions, like advancing your game strategy.
- Saves you 1 pool and 4 transfers.
Wider ViewWider View is the most significant improvement for crypt specialization the game has ever seen.
- One transfer and the removal of one crypt card (after the draw), allows you to draw a new crypt card
- Has a secondary pool gain function
- Is a trifle
RecruitmentRecruitment allows you to search for a specific crypt card.
- Costs 1 pool more than the default draw
- Allows you to search, finding the exact vampire you want
- Leaves all transfers available
|The Stranger Among Us|
Are Master cards worth it?
|Decrypt Actions||Search Actions|
|Kindred Intelligence||Summon the Serpent|
|Clotho's Gift (
||Disciple of Lazarus|
|Mesu Bedshet||Soul Scan|